Thursday, May 20, 2010

Summertime!

Hey there! Well, I am officially on summer break now, and have been for over a week. So far, nothing too exciting has happened, unless you count watching lots of daytime TV and avoiding studying for the GRE as exciting. I think I'm saving up my excitement points for later in the summer. Speaking of which, I leave for Italy in exactly 20 days! WOW! I'm really excited and still unsure of exactly what it will be like, but I know it will be amazing no matter what.

Tonight is my brother's last KF Orchestra concert, and therefore the last one my family will attend after 11 straight years of them. That is so crazy and I can' t believe my "baby" brother is so close to being finished with high school! I am really getting old!

OK, one more thing (I don't think anyone reads this anyway, but if you do...) you should check out my uncles' blogs. They have the awesome opportunity to travel with the Passion World Tour all around the world; they have been to Kiev and London and are now in Tokyo, with more places to come. Passion is all about making Jesus famous with college students throughout the world, and it is amazing to see what God is doing! It's so cool that there are college students all over the world, just like us, who want to reach their countries for Jesus. So pray for them, and keep up with their blogs if you want! (Links: Jim and Todd)

I am going to get off the computer now (I've only been on it for 5 hours or something today). Dad will be home soon, and we are off to Chick-fil-A (yum!) and Sean's concert! Ciao!

No comments: