Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I Know and what I Do

What I know: I serve a God who is bigger than this election. He is big enough to take care of this country, and He already knows everything that is going to happen in the next 4 years, and beyond.
What I Do: I've been glued to the TV and internet for the past few hours, counting every electoral vote and watching the little states turn blue. And worrying.
"So I find this law at work: when I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God, through Jesus Christ our Lord!" -Romans 7:21-25
This is so me right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honey, it IS all in HIS hands. If this is 'just another election', so be it; if it is the 'beginning of the ''end''....how much better for us!

i love you!

dad