Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I think I need to leave the country...

...I spend entirely too much money without the distraction of school. I mean, it's things I *need* for my trip and stuff, but still.

I leave Friday morning to go to Honduras. It definitely hasn't sunk in to my brain yet that it's so soon, but I'm set as far as having everything I need. As far as packing, well....I don't have any room to do it because I still haven't unpacked my dorm stuff yet. I have too much junk and not enough room to put it all away.

On the trip we'll be teaching in a Christian school in Choluteca, while the "Engineers with a Mission" put together a water purification system in a nearby village. It should be fun, I can't wait to build relationships with the kids and teachers, not to mention the other students on the trip! I'll try to update here, depending on what kind of Internet access we have. They say the hotel is pretty nice, so we'll see!

I'm going to go work on unpacking. Or packing. Oh and I have to go pick up my brudder in...like 10 minutes. Oops. I totally didn't, like, forget about him. Or something. Hee hee.

No comments: