Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day Eight-It's Good to Have Goals

Today, I am supposed to set some short-term goals for this month. WELL. Setting the goals should be the easy part; actually getting them done will be more difficult.
  • Finish grad school applications. Because I would like to have somewhere to go after May 14th, thank you very much.
  • Write a third thesis chapter. (AKA What I Was Working On Before I Took A "Break" and Remembered I Needed to Blog for Today)
  • Master the choreography for Sing. Because right now, it is kicking my butt. (It's probably toning my butt, too, which is actually OK with me.)
  • Join the CABC choir for the Prison Trip in March. This one I will (barring any unforeseeable emergencies) accomplish tonight! I'm really excited about singing again!
  • Keep blogging regularly!
So. There are some goals. Guess we will have to see if I accomplished them come February 19th. For now, back to thesis!!! (Fake enthusiasm goes here.)

No comments: