Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Fifteen-My Random Music Collection

First 10 songs to come up when my iPod (in this case, my iPhone) is on shuffle:

  1. Here in My Heart, Martina McBride
  2. How Far, Martina McBride [I love Martina, but really?]
  3. The Girl with the Flaxen Hair, Joshua Bell [hey, I've met him!]
  4. Real Good Man, Tim McGraw
  5. How He Loves, David Crowder Band
  6. My Life Would Suck Without You, Glee Cast [guilty pleasure music]
  7. The Farmer and the Cowman, Oklahoma! 1998 London Revival Cast
  8. Overture, Oklahoma! 1998 London Revival Cast [seriously?!?]
  9. I Don't Want to See You Again, Martina McBride
  10. Something Like That, Tim Mcgraw
I have to say, not exactly very representative. I do have more than five artists/albums on my phone. BUT, I am not one to cheat the system and keep skipping until I get good songs. So there you go!

No comments: