Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day Two: Why "The Jennifer Story"?


It's day two of my bloggy challenge, and I haven't quit yet! This is progress, people! The challenge for today is: Explain the meaning behind your blog name.
My blog is called "The Jennifer Story". When I was very little, every night when my parents put me to bed, I made them tell me "The Jennifer Story". The Jennifer Story was simply a record of everything I had done that day, from waking up, to eating breakfast, to playing with my toys, all the way to getting back into bed and hearing the Jennifer Story. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, it would have been, if I hadn't been the detail Nazi of the early childhood world. I'm told that if my parents got even the smallest detail wrong, like what kind of cereal I ate or what pair of shorts I wore, I made them go back and fix it and tell the story "right". My poor parents. So when I started this blog, I wanted it to be a record of my life (although maybe without quite so many details.) Thus, The Jennifer Story! There you go!

Oh, and just for funsies, here's a picture of little me:

(Somehow the spacing on this post got all wonky, and I don't know how to fix it. Lo siento.)

No comments: