Friday, January 28, 2011

Day Seventeen-To Live a Different Life

Who would I want to trade lives with for a day? My answer to this is probably really weird, but it's always been something I've wondered about.

I would love to trade lives with a trucker for one day. Ever since I was little, I've had this fascination with cramming as much stuff as possible into a little bitty space (like the opposite of claustrophobia).

I've always thought it would be fun to have your whole life in the cab of your truck and just drive around all the time for a living.

Of course I realize there's a LOT more to it than that, and I KNOW I would get tired of it really quickly, but luckily this hypothetical trade is only for one day! After that I would definitely want a shower, and probably a real bed.

Maybe there is a trucker somewhere who would let me ride along for a day (Preferably a nice trucker, though. No creepers need apply.)

No comments: