Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day Sixteen-Me, Myself, Yo, Io, Moi, Etc...

Another picture of ME? Well, if you insist!


This is my favorite picture that Mom took of me before my senior prom. Which, yes, means it is coming up on four years old. But all that makeup makes me look older, right? Before prom, I really did not have very high expectations for it. I was just going because I figured if I didn't, I would regret it for the rest of my life, and I wanted to be able to tell my kids someday about going to prom. Plus, I had a boyfriend at the time, so it's not like I had to work really hard to find a date (although there was quite a bit of drama surrounding that, too...material for another post). Anyway, I went, and I actually had an amazing time. It was such a fun night with all my best friends, right before we graduated and our lives changed completely. Looking back, it is one of my favorite high school memories, and I'm so glad I went.

No comments: